Obviously we still have a couple of weeks to wait but in the mean time I thought I'd share with you the details about the Gold Bunny Hunts which Lindt will be setting up over the UK between the 28th of March and the 19th of April.
There have been 10 venues specially selected across the UK to help bring Easter to life. Families will be able to follow enchanting trails whilst solving clues and discovering scrummy Lindt chocolate treats along the way.
And that's not all, there will even be the chance to create Easter crafts and not forgetting the opportunity to join in with the Lindt Golden Carrot competition because you could win a Lindt Gold Bunny which weights a huge 1kg ( I know I want to win).
· The Alnwick Garden, Northumberland: 28th March – 12th April
· Cambridge University Botanic Garden, Cambridgeshire: 28th March – 12th April
· Edinburgh Royal Botanic Garden, Lothian: 28th March – 6thApril
· Hever Castle and Gardens, Kent: 28th March – 19th April
· RHS Garden Harlow Carr, Yorkshire: 28th March – 12th April
· RHS Garden Hyde Hall, Essex: 28th March – 12th April
· RHS Garden Rosemoor, Devon: 28th March – 12th April
· RHS Garden Wisely, Surrey: 28th March – 12th April
· Tatton Park, Cheshire: 28/29th March, 3rd April – 19th April
· Bluewater Shopping & Retail Destination: 28th March – 4th April; 6th April. Look out for a special appearance from the Lindt Master Chocolatier who will demonstrate how to make the iconic Lindt Gold Bunny (3rd and 4th April)
To find your nearest Lindt Gold Bunny Hunt visit www.goldbunny.co.uk Which venue will you be visiting??