These crisps are wonderfully crunchy, low in calories and because all you need is two ingredients they are a great deal cheaper than a normal packet of crisps too.
Once you've made you first batch, you'll be wanting to make more…
* Wholemeal wrap
* Preheat your oven to 180ºc.
* Cut your wrap into triangular shapes (or other shapes if you wish).
* Spread out on a baking tray and sprinkle a small amount of salt over the top of them.
* Bake in the oven for around 6 minutes.
* Turn over and sprinkle a little salt on the other side, place bake in the oven for a further 6 minutes.
This gives you enough for a single serving. I made a dip with avocado, mayo and garlic to accompany mine.
A crispy treat that is actually fairly good for you. If you fancy spicing it up you could always sprinkle a bit of chilli powder on before baking.