I love breakfast. There I've said it. I'd personally eat breakfast foods not only at breakfast time but at lunch and dinner too. From porridge to cereal (mmm coco pops), there is something that appeals to everyone and what I really like is that nothing seems to complicated to make.
So today I'm going to share with you a really simple recipe which takes very little time to make and gives you time to get washed and dressed while it is cooking in the oven.
Introducing the wonderful egg & bacon breakfast cups.
Ingredients (serves 1)
* 2 slices of bread
* 2 rashers of bacon
* 2 eggs with yolk and white separated
* Preheat your oven to 180ºc.
* Using a glass cut two quite large circles out of your bread. Push these circles down into a muffin tray.
* Arrange the rashers of bacon ontop of bread, I done it in a spiral shape making sure that all edges were covered.
* Pop a yolk onto each cup and then pour a little of the egg white on top.
* Place in the oven and leave to cook for around 20 minutes.
You can eat them by themselves or to make it a bigger meal you could serve with tomato and baked beans.