* 500g Fresh Tagliatelle
* 350g Frozen SeaFood which has been defrosted
* 270g of Cirio Passata
* 2 Tbsp Cirio Tomato Puree
* 2 Handfuls of Frozen Peas
* Cook the tagliatelle according to the packets instructions, this normally takes 3-5 minutes.
* While the pasta cooks, put the rest of the ingredients in a separate pan and cook on high until the pasta has cooked, making sure to stir every so often.
* Once the tagliatelle has cooked, drain and place in the pan with the other ingredients, mix together and cook for a further minute.
* I like to serve it up with warm crust bread .
Do you have a favourite pasta recipe?