You will need :
2 Pieces Of Cardboard (the bigger the cardboard, the bigger the tree)
1. On the first piece of cardboard draw a Christmas tree with four branches on either side, making sure to leave the end of each branch pointing upwards so that the decorations won't fall off when hung on them.
2. Cut the first tree out.
4. Paint each tree, we went for traditional green but you can get as creative as you like.
5. Leave them to dry.
6. Once dry, cut one Christmas tree from the bottom to the middle and cut the other one from the top to the middle.
7. Slot the two trees together carefully.
8. Now all that is left to do is decorate your Christmas tree.