This day ten years ago was the moment Justin and I officially declared ourselves boyfriend and girlfriend.
Picturing the future back then, I certainly wouldn't have thought that we would have ended up where we are now.
Husband and wife, married for six years, mum and dad to four beautiful daughters, in the process of buying a house of our very own.
Him looking older, me looking younger...
People probably think I'm mad but I knew the day when I met Juz that he would be my "forever". I wouldn't say that I believed in soul mates as such, I just knew I'd met my match.
I mean after I month of being with him, I had his name tattooed on my bum, now that's dedication for you, although he took it one step further a couple of years ago when he had my face tattooed on his back.
Now I know we aren't the perfect couple, we've certainly had our ups and downs but I think we stay together mainly because of one thing.
Whether what we have to say is good, bad or down right ugly, Justin and I have always been honest with each other.
We have our arguments, I feel it is good to air out all your problems sometimes (shouting helps too) but we always come out of the otherside stronger and better because of it.
I love and admire him for so many reasons :
* For putting myself and our children first.
* For working away just to make sure we can have a roof over our heads.
* For always striving to see that our daughter's have more than what we ever did when we were younger.
* For being a man who isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes in, a trait that I hope our kids all inherit.
* For managing to deal with my bad moods and batty drunken behaviour.
* For loving holidaying in Ibiza as much as I do ;)
But mostly I love Justin for just being him.
And honestly if I had the chance I wouldn't change a thing about him, ok that's a lie (more romantic gestures would be nice), but I'd keep him mostly the same ;)
Looking forward to the rest of our lifetime together.